Wheelchair Rentals and Other Zoo Policies
One of the policies and services in the zoo includes the electric wheelchair and stroller rentals. These are based on first-come, first-serve policy rentals. Because of its common usage at the zoo, administrators do not assure the equipment availability. Moreover, wheelchairs and strollers for rent are not applicable for reservations in advance.
Wheelchair and Stroller Rentals
In a day, single strollers are available for rent at $10 while the double stroller rentals cost $12. Infant strollers are also available at $11 but this are only intended for those infants weighing 25 pounds and lower. Furthermore, wheelchair rentals are limited for about $10. The Electronic Convenience Vehicle can also be rented by adults 18 years old and above weighing 400 pounds and below at $30.
Zoo Rules and Other Policies
Here are the rules and policies imposed inside the zoo.
• Cigarette smoking including the use of e-cigarettes is prohibited within the zoo.
• 13 years old wearing mask and costume is prohibited.
• Making any marketing advertisement, handbill, solicitations or any promotional products are not allowed to be distributed within the zoo.
• Dogs and other pets are not allowed.
• Feeding the animals inside the zoo
• Entering into private areas within the zoo and running through zoo pathways
• Glass bottles, firearms and weapons, balloons, hoverboards, bicycle, skateboards, lasers, and drones are prohibited inside the zoo vicinity.
• All are required to enter the zoo premise with shirt and shoes.
• Children aging 14 years old and below must be accompanied by a chaperone who is an adult.
• The public are allowed to take photographs like taking photos of pets using iphone 7 and personal videos knowing that it does not cause any interruptions to other visitors experience inside the zoo.
• Service animals are allowed except in other restricted zoo areas.
Notes and Other Reminders:
Keep in mind of these following notes and reminders within the zoo property.
• It is the zoo’s responsibility to take photographs of your visit. The zoo has the role to use these photos for either internal or public publications. These include the publications on the website of the zoo and social media platforms.
• Filming inside the zoo, whether for educational or commercial purposes, should be approved by the zoo’s administration.